Job Posting: Receptionist at Raymond James Financial
#200-2881 Garden Street 2nd Floor, Abbotsford
Cindy Boury Private Wealth Management
Raymond James Independent Financial Services is seeking a full time receptionist to work in our Garden Court office in Abbotsford B.C. Raymond James Ltd. Is one of Canada’s leading full-service independent investment dealers, offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
As a member of the team, you will assist Financial Advisors in providing comprehensive financial services. Your duties will include client service and administrative support to the branch and its clients. Your hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Specifically you will:
- Cover the phones and respond to general inquiries on the phone or in person;
- Process account documentation and liaise with Raymond James back office;
- Send, receive, and distribute all mail, courier packages, advisor mail outs and faxes;
- Review and process all cheques, banking and stock certificates from clients;
- Coordinate office supplies and maintenance of office equipment;
- Maintain tidiness of boardrooms and kitchen supplies;
- Prepare, edit, format and print letters, memos and other materials;
- Perform project based work and a variety of routine office duties as required.
You are an individual with exceptional administrative skills, a dependable nature, and you bring to the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work within deadlines in a high volume team-oriented environment;
- Meticulous attention to detail.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Though not required, industry experience is desired.
This full-time position includes competitive compensation. If you are looking for an excellent growth opportunity in financial services, please send your resume and covering letter, quoting the position by May 6, 2016 to:
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact us using the above details and we will be happy to help.