Job Posting: Elementary and Secondary School Teachers
Dasmesh Punjabi School, a well established BC Certified K- Grade 12 Independent School in Abbotsford is looking for Elementary and Secondary Teachers who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, and knowledgeable in their subject matter.
We are also accepting applications for Teachers on Call
- Competitive Pay – Being a non-profit Independent School, we value our teachers and staff and offer competitive compensation as compared to other Independent & Public Schools in the region.
- Paid Vacation – Part of our compensation package also includes 10 paid days off.
- Medical Benefits – Our School provides extended Medical Benefits in addition covering 50% of MSP
- RRSP– We match RRSP contributions up to a maximum every year.
- Additional Bonus- Teachers at our school have the potential to earn up to $2500 in Bonuses for extracurricular clubs.
Ours is an innovative and great team-work environment with a wonderful group of students and very supportive parents.
Dasmesh Punjabi School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes talented people from all religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds to be a part of our amazing workforce. We look for people who are self-motivated and determined to contribute to the society by ensuring the proper learning and development of the most important citizens of our country – the students and younger generation!
Please, send your resume as soon as possible to the Principal via mail, fax or email.
Dasmesh Punjabi School
5930 Riverside St
Abbotsford, BC V4X 1T8
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.